profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Thursday, October 26, 2006 @ 1:35 pm
Honour

Hey (:
Today has been cool so far! For the first time in a million gazillion years, THE SUN IS OUT! Rejoice! :D

COH today, was ok. Coordinated with Tia again! Hahaha it's always really fun :D It was freezing in the Geog room. Ate alot hahaha :D HAM AND CHEEESE! And chips and Hello Panda. Discussed stuff, then after COH we went to count cookie money. Wah, money money money, it's a rich (guide's) world! :P Hehe. Then Coro for a short while with Kris Foong Bert :) I got cheated!!!

Errmmm haha I feel like going sweeeming :) But I cant, gotta stick around for piano. :(

How do you study for Chinese? I need to study for Chinese!!! :O
___

Oh yeah, all Guides who (think they) signed up for the St. John's First Aid course, please go to the guides blog (the URL's under my links) and go see whether your name is on the list! If it isn't and you wanna go, bring $48 by tomorrow and tell me/Kris/Tiara by today! :) More details on the Guides blog.
___

My name is Luka
I live on the second floor
I live upstairs from you
Yes I think you've seen me before

If you hear something late at night
Some kind of trouble. some kind of fight
Just don't ask me what it was

I think it's because I'm clumsy
I try not to talk too loud
Maybe it's because I'm crazy
I try not to act too proud

They only hit until you cry
And after that you don't ask why
You just don't argue anymore


Yes I think I'm okay
I walked into the door again
Well, if you ask that's what I'll say
And it's not your business anyway
I guess I'd like to be alone
With nothing broken, nothing thrown

Just don't ask me how I am.